FOR THE CAKE
1½ cups self-rising flour, sifted
3 tablespoons Dutch cocoa powder, unsweetened
1 cup Naturally Sweet Xylitol
1 teaspoon baking side
½ teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
1 teaspoon white vinegar
½ teaspoon pure vanilla powder
5 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 cup water
FOR THE FROSTING
250 grams milk or dark chocolate melts (See Notes)
150 grams thickened cream
1. Pre-heat over to 180C.
2. Oil spray 8 inch glass baking dish; add the first 5 ingredients; combine well.
3. Make three wells in the mixture --- 1 large, two small; pour vinegar and vanilla powder into small wells; vegetable oil in large.
4. Pour water over all and mix until well combined. (See Notes)
5. Tap glass baking dish on counter 2 - 3 times; clean excess cake mixture from around the top of the cake.
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
7. Remove from oven.
8. Wait until cake is completely cooled before using frosting to personal taste.
9. To make ganache, combine chocolate and thickened cream in a bowl; microwave 1 minute until melted; stir; repeat; refrigerate covered with plastic wrap until fully sets; minimum 1 hour, suggested overnight.
Mixture ll have many mini air bubbles after well combined.
For healthier ganache, use sugarless chocolate.