- 2 cups pears
- 2 cups Naturally Sweet Xylitol
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
1. Peel and dice pears.
2. Combine Naturally Sweet Xylitol, lemon juice and pears in a saucepan on stove top; simmer on low for about 15 minutes until juice comes out.
3. Simmer an additional 10- 15 minutes until reduced (making sure the jam does not stick to the pan). The longer the jam simmers, the thicker it becomes!
4. Taste the jam after it has been simmering; adjust lemon juice to personal taste. Jam is done when is spreadable, not super thick.
5. Spread on plate and place in freezer to cool down.