25g (1oz) Naturally Sweet Xylitol
450g (1lb) rhubarb, thickly chopped
50ml (2 fl oz) fresh orange juice
1 cinnamon stick or 1 tsp of ground cinnamon
3 lumps of stem ginger chop
150ml fat-free Greek yoghurt
Flower petals and mint sprigs to garnish
1. Place the rhubarb, orange juice, cinnamon stick (or ground cinnamon), and Naturally Sweet Xylitol into a pan, cover, and cook gently for ten minutes or until tender.
2. Remove lid and cook for a further 5 minutes or so to allow the liquid to evaporate.
3. Discard the cinnamon stick if used, stir in the chopped ginger, and allow to cool.
4. Fold in the yoghurt and then spoon into six glasses.
5. Decorate each glass with a flower petal and a mint sprig.
6. Chill before serving.