1. Place 12 ounces of raspberries in a bowl with the lemon juice and Liquid Berry Sweet Drops™. Mix well until thoroughly coated. Set aside 6 ounces of raspberries for the topping.
2. Let the berries and lemon juice sit for about 10 minutes.
3. Pour the heavy whipping cream in a stand mixer with the Liquid Vanilla Crème Sweet Drops™. Mix on high until stiff peaks form.Set aside about 2 cups of whipped cream for topping.
4. Gently fold in the berries with the remaining whipped cream.
5. To Assemble: Place a small plain whipped cream into the bottom of 6 serving glasses. Spoon the raspberry fool evenly into each glass. Top with more plain whipped cream and decorate with fresh berries.
6. Enjoy immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.