Sugar Free Decadent Low-Carb Turtle Cheesecake Bars Recipe
8 ounces pecans
1 Tablespoon Naturally Sweet Xylitol
2/3 cup almond flour
6 Tablespoons melted butter
3 Tablespoons coconut flour
24 ounces softened cream cheese
1/4 cup sour cream
2/3 cup Naturally Sweet Xylitol
1/8 teaspoon SweetLeaf SteviaClear Liquid (or to taste)*
1 Tablespoon vanilla
1 cup coarsely chopped and toasted pecans for topping
Salted Caramel Sauce for topping (recipe below)
Fudge Sauce for topping (recipe below)
Salted Caramel sauce
1/2 cup Naturally Sweet Xylitol
3 Tablespoons butter
1/4 cup cream
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 177C.
2. Grease 9x13 glass dish well.
3. Coarsely grind pecans and combine all ingredients.
4. Bake at 177C for 15-20 min.
1. Cube softened cream cheese in a large mixing bowl. Beat well until smooth.
2. Add sour cream and Naturally Sweet Xylitol. Beat well.
3. Add remaining ingredients and beat until smooth. Be sure to scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl and mix together.
4. Pour mixture over the crust. Bake at 177C for 40-45 minutes.
5. Make salted caramel sauce, fudge sauce, and toast pecans.
6. After cheesecake has cooled, top with toasted pecans (I use approximately 1 cup) and drizzle with fudge sauce and caramel. Refrigerate several hours before serving.
Salted Caramel Sauce
1. Add Naturally Sweet Xylitol to a medium heavy-bottomed sauce pan and heat over medium heat. Stir until the Naturally Sweet Xylitol is dissolved.
2. Stop stirring and let the mixture come to a boil. Allow to boil for 8-10 minutes or until the mixture begins to slightly brown.
3. Remove from heat and carefully add 1 T. butter. The butter will cause the mixture to boil up.
4. Then slowly add the cream and add the salt. Allow to cool slightly before drizzling over cheesecake.
1. If using granulated Naturally Sweet Xylitol use a coffee grinder or magic bullet and grind until powdered.
2. Melt butter over medium heat and add the cocoa. Stir until mixed together.
3. Add the cream and stir over medium-low heat until well combined.
4. Remove from heat and add Naturally Sweet Xylitol and SweetLeaf SteviaClear Liquid.
5. Allow to cool slightly before drizzling over cheesecake.