1 Tbsp. unsalted butter (to grease pan)
4 sticks butter
¼ cup flour (to flour pan)
1 cup flour
4 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
1 lb. chocolate chips
½ cup white chocolate chips
½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
6 extra-large eggs
3 Tbsp. instant coffee
2 Tbsp. vanilla extract
¾ cup SugarLeaf®
1 Tbsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
1. Preheat oven to 177°C.
2. Grease a 12” x 18” x 1” pan with 1 tbsp. unsalted butter. Dust the pan with ¼ cup of flour. Tap the pan to remove excess flour.
3. Mix the rest of the butter (4 sticks), cocoa powder, and chocolate chips (1 lb) and melt over a double boiler. Set this mixture aside to cool.
4. Then, in a large bowl, stir together eggs, instant coffee, vanilla extract, and SugarLeaf®.
5. Stir the warm chocolate mixture into the egg mixture. Let cool to room temperature, about 10 minutes.
6. While the chocolate mixture is cooling, combine in a medium bowl the flour (1 cup), baking powder, and salt. Add to the cooled chocolate mixture. Mix until well-combined.
7. Pour into the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with white chocolate chips and semi-sweet chocolate chips (1/2 cup each). Bake 15-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Be careful not to over bake or you’ll lose the chewy texture.
8. Allow to cool completely. Cut into squares and enjoy.