1. Cook the blueberries and raspberries on a very low heat, with a tbsp of Naturally Sweet Xylitol, until they soften and lose some of their juice
2. Spoon the berry mixture into 4 separate ramekins and place on a baking sheet on an oven tray
3. Preheat oven to gas mark 4/ 180C (170C if fan assisted)
4. Whisk the egg whites with a pinch of salt until stiff
5. Whisk in the 50g of Naturally Sweet Xylitol a small amount at a time until the mixture is smooth and glossy
6. Spoon the meringue over the berry.