Sugar Free Apple Crisp Recipe
- 450 grams apples, cored and chopped, skin on
- 75 grams Naturally Sweet Xylitol
- 1 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoons ground cloves
- 175 grams self-rising flour, sifted
- 75 grams butter, cubed
- 50 grams additional Naturally Sweet Xylitol
- oil spray (optional)
- Pre heat over to 180C.
- Prepare apples and place into an oven proof baking pan of choice with 75 grams of Naturally Sweet Xylitol
- In a bowl, add flour and rub the butter into the flour until it resembles small sand pebbles; stir in additional 50 grams of Naturally Sweet Xylitol).
- Sprinkle crumble mixture evenly over apples; press down lightly with palm of hand.
- Bake for 15 minutes and check is not getting too brown too quick, then bake for an additional 30 minutes or until the tip is lightly golden brown.
Recipe and photo courtesy What's on the list?