Stevia is the world's most widely used zero-calorie all-natural sweetener. It's used in over 180 products ranging from ice cream to crisps in nearly 100 countries and in millions of home kitchens around the world.
If you came to know stevia some years ago, however, you might be surprised just how new and improved modern Naturally Sweet Stevia is compared to stevia's older versions. Here are just a few of the way Naturally Sweet Stevia is new and improved.
- Stevia used to have a licorice-like aftertaste.
- Naturally Sweet Stevia is made with stevia rebaudiosides that are all sweet with no aftertaste.
- Powdered stevia used to be so potent you could easily add too much.
- Naturally Sweet Stevia is blended with erythritol to make adding just the right amount of sweetness easy.
- Stevia used to be a sweetener you could only use in tea and coffee.
- Naturally Sweet Stevia can be used to sweeten baked goods, biscuits, jellies, jams, ice cream, and anything else you make in your own kitchen.
- You used to have to make a trek to the natural products store in a big city to get stevia.
- Naturally Sweet Stevia is available online and in bulk, delivered directly to your doorstep.
Naturally Sweet Stevia has made virtually zero-calorie sweetening both naturally delicious and totally safe, without any of the deleterious effects to health attributed to aspartame or cyclamates. There are dozens of products and hundreds of recipes you can use with Naturally Sweet Stevia for every budget and every taste. Buy Naturally Sweet for your home and office today!