(Makes 2 cups)
1. Brew 1 cup of strong coffee.
2. Meanwhile, heat 1 cup of dairy-free, unsweetened vanilla milk like almond milk or coconut. You may also use regular dairy milk if preferred. Heat in a saucepan just until it boils and turn off the heat, or in a coffee mug in the microwave for 35 seconds.
3. When the coffee finishes brewing, add 1/2 cup of coffee into two mugs.
4. Next, add 1/2 cup of the heated milk to each mug as well.
5. Stir in 2 tsp. cocoa powder, 1/8 tsp. peppermint flavouring, alcohol free Peppermint flavouring, and lastly, stir in 2 packs of Sweetleaf Stevia per mug.
6. Optionally, you may sprinkle with cinnamon for a truly warming treat.
7. Serve warm or let it cool and blend with ice for an iced coffee!
From Heather W