Single Serve Keto Chocolate Brownie
Recipe thanks to Alicia of @feedthatblond
Healthy, cute, won't cause bloating? Oh yeah! You can also make this recipe from @feedthatblonde into a keto vegan brownie by using coconut oil and your favourite low sugar vegan chocolate.
INGREDIENTS (one serve)
- 1 big tbsp ABC butter (22g)
- 1/2 tsp ghee, butter or coconut oil
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 2 tbsp almond meal
- 1 tbsp stevia
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate chips/pieces
Preheat oven to170C fan forced.
Combine nut butter, ghee and stevia into a thick paste.
Add almond milk, almond meal, cacao powder, baking soda and salt. Combine into a thick batter.
Fold through half of the chocolate pieces and transfer batter to a greased ramekin.
Top with remaining chocolate pieces and bake for 13-15 minutes.
Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes before serving.
Serve alone or with scoop of ice cream.
- Personally I like my brownie to cool for 30 minutes and become extra fudgey.
- Feel free to use any type of nut butter in this recipe.