1 cup Naturally Sweet Xylitol
1/2 cup cocoa
6 tablespoons plain or Greek yogurt
1 egg, beaten
1 teaspoon natural vanilla
1/2 cup unbleached white flour
Naturally Sweet Xylitol Icing Sugar for dusting (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 177°C. Butter an 8-inch square baking pan or line with parchment paper.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine the Naturally Sweet Xylitol, cocoa and yogurt.
3. Add the beaten egg and vanilla and mix well.
4. Stir in the flour and then transfer the batter to the buttered pan.
5. Bake for 20 - 25 minutes, or until a toothpick or cake tester inserted into the center comes out clean. Dust with Naturally Sweet Xylitol Icing Sugar.
Makes sixteen 2-inch brownies