- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup butter (cubed)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup Naturally Sweet Xylitol
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 60 grams Chile Mojo Mexican chocolate Ibarra
- 30 grams pepitas, finely ground
- oil spray
1. Preheat oven to 180C. Spray mini muffin trays with oil.
2. In a large bowl, mix oats and butter. Add boiling water; combine and stir in finely ground pepitas. Set aside to cool.
3. In separate large bowl, combine Xylitol, cinnamon, eggs and vanilla powder. Add to cooled oats-butter-pepita mixture; combine well.
4. In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Heat Chile Mojo Mexican chocolate Ibarra in a small pot on low heat, stirring continuously until melted and add, combining well.
5. Add flour-chocolate mixture to wet mixture; combine well.
6. Spoon batter into prepared trays. Do NOT overfill and make sure the top of the muffin tray is oil sprayed so as to not stick. Bake for 10 minutes or until done.