- 3 cups self rising flour, sifted
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 cups xylitol
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pure organic vanilla powder
- 1 cup Kumatoes, chopped finely, drained
- 1 cup Choc Cherry Tomatoes, chopped finely, drained
- 1 1/2 cups chopped mixes nuts
1. Pre-heat oven 180C. In a bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt, xylitol and cinnamon.
2. In a separate bowl, combine eggs, oil and vanilla powder; whisk well.
3. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients until just moistened.
4. Prepare two 8 1/2 by 4 1/2 loaf tins; butter then flour, making sure you have coated the pans well; dusting off flour (the way Grandma used to do!).
5. Bake for 40 - 45 minutes or until brown and toothpick comes out clean too!
6. Remove from oven; cool in pans on wire rack for 10 minutes; remove; completely cool on wire rack.