1/2 cup butter
1 cup Naturally Sweet Xylitol
1 1/2 eggs
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 cups self-rising flour, sifted
1/2 cup milk
1/2 tablespoon vinegar
1/2 cup strawberry/raspberry/mixes berry jam
1/2 cup walnuts, finely ground
1/2 cup blackberries/cranberries/goji berries/inca berries
1. Pre heat oven to 180C. Lightly oil spray mini cake pan.
2. In a jug, combine milk and vinegar. Let stand for 5 minutes.
3. In a stand mixer, cream together butter and xylitol.
4. In large bowl, sift together baking soda and flour. Add to creamed butter mixture and follow with milk mixture. Mix well.
5. With wooden spoon, fold in jam, ground walnuts and berries; combine well.
6. Add batter into prepared cake pan.
7. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick comes out clean.
8. Remove from oven, place on wire racks for 10 – 15 minutes before removing. Slice and serve!