This recipe is gluten and casein free.
Rice flour - 130gms
Tapioca flour- 100 gms
Butter - 100 gms
Naturally Sweet Stevia - 240 gms
Vanilla - 1 teaspoon
Baking soda - 1 teaspoon
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Cut in the butter cake and add vanilla extract.
- Mix lightly with fingers to form dough. If it is crumbly add water one teaspoon at a time.
- Roll the dough ¼ inch thick on a board and cut it into squares of 2 by 2 inches.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes at 180 C.
- Serve it after cooling.
Serving Suggestion :
For cinnamon flavor sprinkle cinnamon powder on the squares immediately.
when you take them out of oven.
Serve with strawberry crush or any fruit compote.
Makes about 25 squares.
Serving Size :
Calories 51.9 K Cal