1 small sponge flan case
500g frozen summer fruits in bag
4 tbsp cassis (or Ribena)
250 g Quark cheese
4 tbsp Naturally Sweet Xylitol
200 ml Skimmed milk
Cocoa for dusting
1. Take a large dish and cut the sponge to fit in the bottom.
2. Defrost fruits, whilst keeping them in the bag, and then tip them into a sieve placed over a bowl.
3. Take the juices in the bowl and tip them over the sponge with a sprinkle of cassis or Ribena.
4. Spread fruits over sponge and place in fridge.
5. In the meantime beat Quark with Naturally Sweet Xylitol for 30 seconds with an electric whisk.
6. Slowly beat the milk into the Quark until thick and creamy.
7. Spread evenly over fruits.
8. Dust with cocoa and chill for 2 hours.