This Creamy Sugar Free Cocoa Almond Pudding Recipe makes a yummy, satisfying dessert. It also can be used as a delicious pie filling for pie crust in the raw. Layer it with fruit for fruit parfait for a twist.
- 6oz. coconut cream
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2-3 tablespoons Almond butter
- 6 large dates, pits removed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons un-roasted cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- 8-10 drops Vanilla Crème Sweet Drops™
Blend all ingredients in a food processor until creamy. Adjust sweetness to taste with additional drops of Vanilla Crème Sweet Drops™. Pour into serving dish. Garnish with slivered almonds and chocolate shavings to add a touch of elegance.
Information found at Sweetleaf.com