- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free rolled oats - 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon golden flaxmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- 3 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, warm enough to be liquid
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Naturally Sweet Xylitol (to taste)
- cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Combine oats, coconut, flaxmeal, salt, pecans, and blueberries. Stir in bananas, oil, vanilla extract and xylitol until well combined.
2. Press 2 tablespoons of mixture into a 5cm round cookie cutter onto a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Continue with remaining mixture.
3. Bake for 25 minutes or until fragrant and golden. Cool on pan.