- 110g Arnott's Ginger Nuts (or similar sugar-free biscuits)
- 70g butter, melted
- 250g cream cheese
- 50g Naturally Sweet Xylitol
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 200ml whipped cream
- blueberries (as topping)
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest, grated
- 1/2 cup vanilla yoghurt
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon of lemon/lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 2 cups self-raising flour, sifted
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
1. Put the biscuits in a sealed plastic bag. Crush to crumbs with a rolling pin. Transfer the crumbs to a bowl. Pour over the melted butter. Combine well.
2. Place them into the tin and press firmly with the bottom of a cup to create an even layer. You might need a spoon or spatula to help when pressing for the 4 corners of the tin.
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, Xylitol, lemon juice and vanilla extract with an electric mixer until smooth.
4. Use another mixing bowl, beat the whipping cream until fluffy and smooth. Stir into the cream cheese mixture and combine well.
5. Spoon the mixture onto the biscuit base. Use a spatula to level the surface. You might like to smooth the top of the cheesecake with the back of a spoon damped with water. Chill in freezer for at least 5 hours, or until completely set.
6. Transfer it into fridge for about 2 hours before serving. Slice into pieces and garnish with fresh blueberries.