1 cup Almond Butter
3/4 cup Naturally Sweet Birch Xylitol
1 Large Egg
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
1/4 tsp. Celtic Sea Salt
2 oz. Dark Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 167 degrees C.
2. In medium mixing bowl, with a large spoon, mix together almond butter, Naturally Sweet Birch Xylitol, egg, vanilla extract, salt and baking soda.
3. Fold in dark chocolate chips.
4. Using a cookie scoop, spoon cookie dough onto baking sheet.
5. Flatten slightly by doing a criss-cross pattern with a fork.
6. Bake for 13-15 minutes.
7. Cool on rack.
At 13 minutes the cookies will seem like they are not done, still take them out of the oven and move immediately to a rack. They will firm up as they cool. If you let them go longer, the bottoms will burn.